Thursday, September 16, 2010

One of those weeks.

Ever have one of those weeks where it starts out good and you're feeling great about things then towards the end it goes to complete shit? Well we have something in common at this point in time.
 I found out that I passed the IPSC entry test so hopefully I can get hired on. It would be a huge relief when it came to the bills and it would be good to go back home. Nothing in Salt Lake City for me anymore. So, hopefully I will be getting a call from IPSC.
  I realize I said I would try to post every other day but not enough happens in my exciting life to merit the time getting on here and doing so...so a post will happen whenever I see fit.
  Enough with the negativity. Race season is almost over and the only time I went down the track was when Dustin placed second. It's depressing to say the least. The drag strip is one place where I feel comfortable so hopefully next season I will be back and my truck will be faster than what it previously has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment